Life in the Girl Lane

A thirtysomething's perspective on life, love, and everything in between.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

To My Friend

This flashback is circa 1998, right before I left for college, and was written for my wonderful friends who are still such a large part of my life today.

It seems like only yesterday
That we would go and play.
Young. Innocent. Naive.
And now it is the time to leave.
Time to say farewell, goodbye.
One last laugh and one last cry.
We've grown so close, we've shared so much.
I know we'll always keep in touch.
You know I wish you all the best.
Luck, love, happiness, and all the rest.
Our time together has now come to an end.
Remember me always my dear, true friend.
I'll try to be strong, it's not easy you see.
Because you mean so much to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home